Last Updated: Dec 14, 2022
You should check for changes to the Terms each time you visit the site. BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island may change the Terms at any time.
2. Use License
- BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island grants permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any software contained on the website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Unpublished rights are reserved under the copyright laws of the United States and Canada.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate these restrictions and may be terminated by BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on THE website are provided "as is". BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island makes ANY warranties, express or implied. BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island WARRANTS NOR makes any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on THE website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the website.
In no event shall BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island or their suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island or an authorized representative of either company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The information contained within this website comes from various sources and includes information subject to change without notice. BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island strives to ensure that the information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island cannot guarantee and do not warrant that the information is accurate, complete or up-to-date; or that your access will be uninterrupted; or that material accessible from this website is free from viruses or other harmful components. Some of the information displayed on these pages changes rapidly. Therefore, the data's accuracy and timeliness are subject to connectivity delays across the Internet, your systems, and other facilities outside the control of BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island. Therefore, you must independently verify the accuracy of any information presented on the website.
BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island has reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island reserve the right at any time to modify these Terms and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will become effective immediately and incorporated into these Terms but will be posted prominently to be reviewed by returning visitors. Your continued use of BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island’s services will be deemed acceptable. However, BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island doesn't commit to updating the materials.
8. Governing Law and Venue
The laws of NEBRASKA shall govern any claim(S) relating to THE website without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE IN THE APPROPRIATE STATE COURTS LOCATED IN NEBRASKA OR, IN CASES INVOLVING BONA FIDE FEDERAL QUESTIONS OF LAW, THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT(S) FOR NEBRASKA. THE PARTIES UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE THEIR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL.
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island will not knowingly collect personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13). If BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island learns that it has collected information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island will take the necessary steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
10. Data Usage
- You are granted a personal, nontransferable, and nonexclusive right to access, display and use individual Data Lookups solely for your own personal use. A “Data Lookup” is the Data associated with a particular vehicle, as typically described by make, model, and year.
- use, display, grant access to, or make copies of or derivative works from the Data or any portion thereof; or
- sell, lease, license, sublicense or otherwise transfer or dispose of the Data, or any portion thereof, in any manner or to any party.
- You will not reverse compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of our Website that accesses, compiles, retrieves, displays, or otherwise manipulates or uses any of the Data.
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Data or any part thereof.
- No right, title, or interest in any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights in any Data are transferred to you. The Suppliers and their sources are the sole owners of all such rights, titles, and interests.
- Warning: All Data and other information are believed to be reliable, but neither the Suppliers nor we make any representation or warranty with respect to the completeness, quality, adequacy, reliability, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness of the Data for any particular use or purpose.
WE AND THE SUPPLIER DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, ADEQUACY, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA OR THE SUITABILITY OF THE DATA FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DATA IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, AND ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE DATA WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ACCESS TO THE DATA WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE DATA AND ITS USE AND MISUSE AND WILL TAKE ALL ACTIONS NECESSARY OR DESIRABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND ALL OTHER PERSONS AGAINST ANY FAILURE OF THE DATA TO BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, MERCHANTABLE, OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so portions of the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE INDEMNITEES (AS DEFINED BELOW) HARMLESS AGAINST ALL LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, CLAIMS, RECOVERIES, SETTLEMENTS, ACTIONS, PENALTIES, COSTS, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES (AS DEFINED BELOW) INCURRED BY ANY OF THE INDEMNITEES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, PAID OR UNPAID BY THE INDEMNITEES, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO:
- THE DATA, OR ANY USE OR MISUSE THEREOF, OR ANY FAILURE OF ANY OF THE DATA TO COMPLY WITH ANY STANDARD OF CARE, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ADEQUACY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE; OR
- YOUR NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS; IN EACH CASE, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE INDEMNITEES.
We will notify you promptly of liability, demand, claim, recovery, settlement, action, penalty, cost, loss, defense costs, or damages and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending the same. We may assume exclusive control of any defense or matter subject to indemnification by you at your expense if we determine that your defense is inadequate and you agree to cooperate with us in such an event.
The term “damages” (and “DAMAGES”) includes direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or other damages related to injury to (including the death of) you or any other person, damage to or loss of any property, loss of consortium, loss of opportunity or business or contractual relationship, violation of any right to privacy, defamation of character or reputation against any person, product or other objects, mental distress or anguish, loss of use or profits, attorneys and expert fees, arbitrator fees, court, and arbitration costs, and all other related fees, expenses, and costs through any appeal, lost profits, business interruption and loss of computer programs or other data, cost of cover, and any and all other types of claims and damages of every kind, nature, and description.
The “Indemnitees” (and “INDEMNITEES”) are the Suppliers and us, and our and the Suppliers’ affiliates, managers, members, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, sources, licensors, insurers, successors, assigns and representatives.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDEMNITEES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES (AS DEFINED ABOVE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DATA OR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THE DATA, EVEN IF ANY OF THE INDEMNITEES ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE INDEMNITEES OR ANY OTHER PARTY), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS.
BG&S Transmissions of Grand Island Contact Information:
Address: 901 W 2nd St, Grand Island NE 68801